Refund & Exchange (Analogue+ Retail & Online Store)
All products purchased from Analogue+ are STRICTLY NON-REFUNDABLE.
All exchanges are to be made within 14 days of purchase from Analogue+.
All exchanges must be shipped via registered mail or any mail with tracking to our office address. Analogue+ will strictly not be responsible for any lost or misplaced mails. Do note that you will incur a SGD $5 shipping fee to mail your replacement items to us.
To initiate an exchange, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can advise you on the necessary steps needed to take to perform the exchange. Please include the following:
- Email address used to place the order
- Order number (if available)
- Reason for the return or exchange (eg: wrong colour, faulty etc)
Any exchange of merchandise (if you have purchased the wrong colour/wrong model) must be:
(1) in the original condition and packaging,
(2) the original receipt (physical/ electronic) must be presented for any exchange either on print or on any mobile device.
Items STRICTLY not eligible for an exchange if:
- the purchase is more than 14 days
- the item is not faulty (we will do a rectification upon receiving the item)
- the packaging of the item is not sealed or not in good selling condition
- you failed to provide the original receipt (physical/ electronic).
If we have made a mistake with the delivery of your order (wrong address written, wrong item shipped etc.), we will be committed to rectify the problem.
However, if the mistake is from your side (provided us with the wrong delivery details etc.), we will be charging a redelivery fee of SGD $5. You are required to inform us of the delivery details within 24 hours after you have placed your order.
ANALOGUE+ reserves the right to reject any requests for exchange that does not fulfil our policies above or for any other reason.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER(S)
Once orders are confirmed and processed for more than 24 hours, no cancellations are allowed.
All items purchased from Analogue+ are covered with 1 year limited warranty by local distributor . The warranty will be covered effectively from the date of purchase.
For any faulty unit within the warranty period, you will be advised to proceed to the service centre for rectification. Kindly bring the following items:
(1) the copy of your receipt (physical or digital copy) as a proof and
(2) the faulty unit with the full packaging (if there’s any)
Please note that the following condition will not be covered under warranty:
- any cosmetic wear and tear;
- any defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including without limitation collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorised repair, installation, wiring, or testing, improper storage, use in an unapproved device or if the serial number has been removed;
- use not in accordance with the documentation; and
- any modifications of the item
Check out the list of service centres here for your warranty purpose.